RBT Instruction Policies
Cancellation by Individuals on Public Courses:
- If the participant provides a minimum of 5 business days advance notice of the need to cancel, they shall receive a full refund, or be afforded the opportunity to be registered on the next available course.
- With Less than 5 business days advance notice individuals will be automatically registered on the next available course. No refund will be issued.
Companies and Organizations:
- Customers are required to provide a roster of participants a minimum of seven days in advance of the course. The customer is obligated to pay the price of course and sundry materials if a registered participant is absent from the course ($35).
- The customer will be invoiced for sundry expenses (i.e. parking for the instructor, excessive postage, etc.).
- Training can be provided at your location; however, mileage may be charged if you are in excess of 40 km outside of our teaching areas (Moncton and Fredericton).
- Cancellation of course requires a minimum of 10 business days with no penalty. Less than 10 business day notice a fee of one (1) day of instruction will be paid.
As a leader in first aid training and education, the Red Cross offers practical information on how to recognize, treat and prevent injuries.
By taking a course with us the purchase of your course materials goes back into the Canadian Red Cross to help fund other activities such as Emergency and Disaster relief, Swimming and water safety Community Health as well as Violence, Bullying and Abuse prevention.
Our Work Place Standard Frist Aid course meets all the requirements of the New Brunswick Health and Safety Act.